With such a broad range of networks, this employee portal is a boon for all the online tasks the employee does manually. Ways to utilize My Lowe’s Life Employee Portal – If employees are new to Lowe’s, they may experience some issues when utilizing this MyLowesLife online employee portal at MyLowesLife.com.
Ways To Access The MyLowesLife Login Portal
Myloweslife.com is the official URL to access My Lowe’s Life platform for current and former employees. This portal is owned by Lowe’s Companies Inc. and here are the distinctive steps both for the current or new employees and separate procedures to follow for former employees.
Login to MyLowesLife – Current Employees
- For current or current Lowe employees, all the employees require to do is to enter their respective ID number in the Sales Number text section and the password in the Password section. Click Login.
- After logging in, individuals will see two alternatives asking them to choose between “Part-time” and “Full time” work.
- Employees must select the one that applies relevantly and the page will be redirected to the relevant My Lowe’s Life account home page.
- My Lowe’s Life home page has a navigation bar above the search bar that employees can utilize to find work-related topics they require to cover.
- My Lowe’s Life Login page should look specifically where the details must be entered correctly. Beware of fraudulent login sites when employees access their My Lowe’s Life Login account.
- The correct URL for accessing My Lowe’s Life Portal is www.myloweslife.com.
Log into MyLowesLife – Former Employees
Former employees of the Lowes firm should click on the “Click here” tab from the center of the page at www.myloweslife.com.
Former employees will be directed to the page where they will have to select the type of job they did at Lowe. Enter the details along with the login credentials to access your account.
Every link will take former employees to the page that represents the benefits Lowe has to contribute.